Required Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree or technical training preferred.
- 2+ years revenue cycle experience required, dental (or healthcare) preferred.
This position requires that candidates embody the principles of our core values and demonstrate aptitude in the following areas:
- Analytical ability; Ability to analyze contracts, interpret metrics and understand workflows.
- Detail oriented focus; Ability to work with complex claims.
- Flexibility; Ability to adapt to change and willingness to take on new tasks.
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills; Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships, internally and externally.
- Office proficient; Ability to utilize Fax, Copier, Scanner. Understand mailroom procedures, among other basic office functions.
- Process improvement-minded; Ability to enhance and develop performance by analyzing current data and processes along with openness to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Professional communication skills; Ability to tactfully present information in clear and understandable manner.
- Professional integrity; Ability to work independently with a high level of professionalism, dedication and commitment.
- Proficient with technology; Ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, databases, EHR and practice management software, as well as, internet applications.
- Resourceful; Utilizes the resources available to you. If you don't know the answer to something find out by asking questions or seeking information
- Results‐oriented; Ability to meet deadlines and hold vendors accountable to service level agreement.
- Revenue Cycle Focused ; Ability to understand how revenue flows into and out of an organization
- Time management; Ability to prioritize and efficiently process claims.
- Office with cubicle environment, headsets may be utilized, but not required.
- Fast paced office environment.